Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Medicine for psoriasis and typhoid - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Psoriasis
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2559 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   HI
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   Hi
User :   my husband suffering from psoriasis. will this transfer to our child, if I produce a child?
Doctor :   It is mot contageous
Doctor :   But there is a cvomponen to of hereditary
Doctor :   There is a possibility that ur children can have the problem
User :   these days my brother suffering from typhoid, and he likes to drink soup with corn flour. corn flour is good food for typhoid
User :   will our child suffer from their birthday.
Doctor :   Does he has diarrhoea
Doctor :   Make sure you rae washing hands
Doctor :   Make sure the water is not contimaoinated
Doctor :   Typhiod is transmiited bt drinking contaminated water
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor