Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Medicine for increasing height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2572 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   iam 22 year old my hight 5.7 i want increase more it,s impossible
Doctor :  
I shall explain it to you.
Doctor :   The growth spurt usually happens till the age of 18years.
Doctor :  
After that the chances of growth is very minimal to nil.
Doctor :   There are no approved supplements to enhance the growth.
Doctor :   do you have any further query?
User :   bcz my father 6.2 my mother is 5.6
User :   it,s impossible now that my growth is increase after 18
Doctor :  
your height is dependent on the genes derived from your parents.
Doctor :  
and other factors that usually affect the growth only till the age of 18 years.

Doctor :   you can follow a good nutritional diet
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor