Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Medication to dissolve early pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hello doc
User :   i wanted to know that how effective are oral medicines in disolving early pregneacy
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   If the pregnancy is in the early stages, less than 14 weeks duration
Doctor :   Then medical management is possible.
Doctor :   After that dilatation and curettage has to be undertaken.
User :   its just two weeks duration
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you consult a Gynaecologist.
Doctor :   She would give you the appropriate advice.
User :   is it a illegal thing to do in india?
Doctor :   In India the abortion laws are such that second opinion is required
Doctor :   if the pregnancy is more of 14 weeks duration
User :   ok
User :   second opinion means that of a lawyer
User :   ?
Doctor :   Second opinion of another gynaecologist.
User :   ok
User :   could you suggest some gynaecologist. in delhi/ncr
Doctor :   As of now we are operational only in Bangalore, we will be shortly launching ourselves elsewhere.
User :   ok
User :   thanks a lot for your help
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   sure doc
Doctor :   Is there any thing else that I could help you with?
Doctor :   Have you filled the feedback form which I have sent?
Doctor :   Are you there?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor