Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
129 Doctors are Online

Medication for treating eczema - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   doctor i have eczema in my legs and hands
Doctor :   ok
User :   it is grown up very much
Doctor :   please provide your age, gender
Doctor :   since when do you have this problem?
User :   and its very bad in watching.
User :   my age is 44 years and i am female
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have this problem since 3 years
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what treatment have you taken for this?
User :   plaese help me doctor
User :   i have consulted many doctors but neither medicines help me.
Doctor :   see most of the times there is associated allergy with eczema
Doctor :   so need to idenfy the cause
Doctor :   and either treat the cause or eliminate the causing factor
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor