Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Medication for fever and body ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1775 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi, I have a friend with high fever with temperature at 100 F...she also has body pain...could you please advise some medicine
Doctor :   How can I help you?
Doctor :   you can take a PARACETMOL
User :   she has to go office today too
Doctor :   500 mg to bring down the temperature
User :   any medicine to bring down the temperature?
User :   ok
User :   and for the body pain too,isn't it?
Doctor :   Yes
User :   thanks
Doctor :   you are welcome
User :   and for sore throat?
Doctor :   Please refer about our sevice to your friend
Doctor :   friends
User :   will do
Doctor :   Sore throat it is good to rely on warm water gargles with pinch of salt in it
Doctor :   for 4 times a day for two days
Doctor :   anything else
Doctor :   thanks for consulting healthcaremagic
Doctor :   Bye
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor