Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Medication for boils on the chest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have developed a rash on my chest
User :   there are small little red bumps
User :   that look exactly like pimples
User :   it spread up my nech
Doctor :   ok
User :   and now to my face and i have no idea what it is
Doctor :   do you have fever?
User :   no
Doctor :   do you have itching?
User :   its not itchy really
User :   it doesnt bother me
Doctor :   any pain you have
User :   none
Doctor :   did you wear any new clothes or used any creams
User :   no none at all
User :   there has been no change in anything
Doctor :   it seems to be some allergic rashes
Doctor :   can you tell me the size of spots
User :   thats what i was thinking but i can not figure out what it could be from
User :   they are very small
User :   they look like tiny little pimples
User :   and some pop like pimples
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   apply calamine lotion 2-3 times a day
User :   the ones on my chest (which have been there longer) are larger then my face
User :   ok
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor