Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Medication for Vaginal infection - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi Srishti
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   i'm 22 yrs old
Doctor :   ok
User :   i got yeat infection around my vaginal opening
User :   so i would like to talk to concerned doctor
User :   its yeast infection
Doctor :   Dear user your free chat trial is over. You will have to make the payment to continue the chat. It's a very nominal cost. The system will not allow you to chat until then.
User :   hi
User :   anyone thr?
Doctor :   do you have itching
User :   yeah
Doctor :   are you using any medications
User :   itching ceases durin periods, but returns later
User :   no
Doctor :   maintain hygeine of your private parts
Doctor :   Use cotton panties
User :   frm a newspaper got to know v can use candid-b cream for tht
User :   so can i use?
User :   okie
User :   i use cotton panties only
Doctor :   yes you can use Cndid ointment in night for 7 days
User :   oh okie
User :   so aftr 7 days wil it b normal?
Doctor :   or Candid V6 tablet, one tablet vaginally for 6 days
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor