Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Medication and surgery to enhance penis size - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   good morning
User :   doctor tell me the way to increase penis
User :   & sperm count
Doctor :   surgery
Doctor :   but carries lot of risk
User :   natural way
Doctor :   there is no natural way or exercise or tablets which will increase the size
Doctor :   it is waste of money and time
Doctor :   nothing has being proved medically so far
User :   then wat to do
Doctor :   except surgical enlargement
Doctor :   we provide only online consultation
Doctor :   anything else u want to us to help with
Doctor :   surgery
Doctor :   it is very expensive
Doctor :   and had lot of side effects
User :   WHERE TO DO
Doctor :   u may not get erect after surgery
Doctor :   this is one of the side effect
Doctor :   any big corporate hospital
User :   cost estimate
Doctor :   very expensive
User :   of surgery
Doctor :   it depends on the surgeon
Doctor :   u can consult urologist
Doctor :   for this
Doctor :   he would be able to help you
Doctor :   anything els eu want to know about
User :   wat they wil, perform with my penis
Doctor :   increase the size and thickness , depending on ur requirement
User :   tell me some name of mutivitamin capsules ayurvedic
Doctor :   MENS MEGA MEN
Doctor :   u can try this product

Doctor :   anything else u want us to help you with
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor