Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Medication and regime to increase height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

User :   Hi i am 23 year old male
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i feel really frustrated about my height
Doctor :  
Please proceed with your query
User :   i am only 5 foot 6 inch
Doctor :  
What is it?
User :   my height
Doctor :  
But this is on par with national average
User :   but its too short for me
User :   this is height of girl
Doctor :  
The growth of an individual stops at 21 yrs
User :   can i go for growth hormone therapy? will it help
User :   growth hormone injections or pills
Doctor :  
Not really
User :   is it safe?
Doctor :  
many side effects
User :   its really bad the girl i like is having height of 5'7"
User :   no hope to increase height
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
Not really but you have to
Doctor :  
look into some other aspects
Doctor :  
like Gym and good diet
Doctor :  
which makes yu lookk more manly and sturday

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor