Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Measures to treat Meniere's disease - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   do you have insight to menieres
Doctor :   What would you like to know regarding Meniere's
User :   newest treatments
Doctor :   a medication to reduce fluid retention (diuretic),
Doctor :   Reducing the amount of fluid your body retains may help regulate the fluid volume and pressure in your inner ear.
User :   how do you stop the ringing
User :   already taking diuretic- the ringing is driving me crazy and the dizziness is keeping at home
Doctor :   that shall need to be controlled by trying to control the disease process in itself
Doctor :   Have you made the necessary Dietary Changes that you are supposed to
User :   so how would us suggest one control the 'process'
User :   low salt cut out nearly all caffine
Doctor :   Eat regularly. Distributing evenly what you eat and drink throughout the day helps regulate your body fluids.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor