Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Measures to overcome obesity - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3620 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can ihelp you?
User :   i am overweight my bmi is 34 and i weight 15 stone i have tried every diet in the book i even eat salads for weeks on end but i still dont loose anyweight

Doctor :   ok
User :   i have even tried the ALLI tablets which have done nothing
Doctor :   i can understand your concern
Doctor :   your approach towards should be step wise and in a planned manner
Doctor :   you should cut down excess calorie , at the same time you should do fitness exercises
Doctor :   Put some goals for weeks and try to follow them
User :   yes i am doing lots of excersice 6 times a week
User :   and i am sticking to 1000 calories a day
User :   but still nothing i am getting married in the summer aswell
User :   is this normal
Doctor :   you cannot lose your weight acutely , that is not good for health too .
Doctor :   It should be in a gradual manner , with multiple tasks
Doctor :   Diet control
Doctor :   exercises

Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor