Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Measures to overcome gynecomastia - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   i am a 16 year old boy with man boobs. they have seem to get a bit bigger and i have puffy nipples, what can i do to help them reduce in size such as exercises, which i can do at home without equipment preferably
User :   what would you advise me to do
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   since you are 16 years and there is hormonal changes there might be mild enlargement of the male breasts
User :   how can i reduce them
Doctor :   wait till the age of 21 years
Doctor :   it might reduce by itself
Doctor :   there is no medicine or exercise to reduce them
User :   i want to do something about it now though
User :   ok i understand thank you
Doctor :   if need to be reduced than it is surgery only
User :   i am obese as well
User :   maybe that is also the problem
Doctor :   yes
User :   i weigh 189 lbs
Doctor :   reduce your weight and there will be a general reduction in the size of the breasts also
User :   also i have a girlfriend
User :   and we are deciding to have sex soon
User :   what can i do to last longer with her
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor