Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Measures to lower weight - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Weight Loss
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello
User :   I want to reduce my weight
User :   so tell me the right way
User :   sd
Doctor :   yes sure
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight
User :   age 19
User :   gender male
User :   location XXX
User :   occupation XXX
User :   unmarried
User :   6 ft
User :   weight 90 Kg
Doctor :   ok
User :   sd
Doctor :   i will calculate ur BMI or Body mass index
User :   k
User :   it is more than 25
User :   i think so
Doctor :   ur BMI is 27
User :   ya]
Doctor :   normal BMI should be between 18.5-24.9
User :   so what to do?
Doctor :   to lose weight
User :   hmm]
Doctor :   u need to exercise and have strict diet control
User :   k
Doctor :   make sure u will consume more of vegetables and fruits
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   You can chat with a doctor for any medical query here.
I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor