Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Measures to fix large ear lobes - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   Hi, My wife has large earlobe. Could you let me know the best way to fix it. Is it by tissue glue or stiches? And what will be it cost, I am staying in XXX. thank you.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   wahts her age?
User :   25
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can consult a cosmetic surgeon
User :   could you refer any one near XXX
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Intially you can consult a dermatologist near your place?
Doctor :   and for specalist you can search our website.
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor