Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Measures other than surgery for increasing height - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i hep you
User :   i need to inquire about increasing my height
User :   i am 21
User :   5 feet 6 inches tall
User :   what could i do
Doctor :   I need this information--
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location:
User :   21,
Doctor :   are your parent tall
User :   both are shorter to me
Doctor :   ok then you will need to go for the
Doctor :   surgical means
Doctor :   the bones will need to be surgically seperated
User :   u mean limb lenghtning
Doctor :   allowed to heal naturally then you will get
Doctor :   yes
User :   anyother way, hormone injections, or any medicines
User :   which has no surgery involved
Doctor :   not much of a help since your
Doctor :   ganetic make up
Doctor :   genetic make up
Doctor :   is so
Doctor :   that will not help you much
User :   ok
User :   thank you
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   well,
User :   a little personal
User :   and very confidential
Doctor :   pls tell me
User :   my genitial is very sensitive
User :   if i touch it
Doctor :   like you could elaborate
User :   i mean, my penis , if i remove the foreskin, the gland inside is too sensitive to touch
User :   why is that so
Doctor :   thats normal will settle with time and repeated stimulation
User :   u mean sex
User :   ok, cos i am still a virgin
Doctor :   no not that way
Doctor :   you could condition it by mastrubating.
User :   u mean touch it while masturbating
User :   but i am scared to touch it
Doctor :   repeatedly stimulating the penis so that it becomes less sensitive
User :   ok
User :   thanks a lot
User :   bye
Doctor :   yes thats the idea
Doctor :   I am sending you a feedback form now. Please take a moment to give your valuable opinion so that we can continuously improve our service.Please inform me after you have filled it. I will be waiting for you
Doctor :   ru there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor