Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Measures other than physiotherapy for back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor
User :   goodmorning
Doctor :   hi
User :   doctor what should i do to redice my back pain
Doctor :   since when you have
User :   last 4-5 months
Doctor :   is it upper or low back pain?
User :   i did the phisiotharapy done
User :   but no use
User :   again its started
Doctor :   provide your age, gender, occupation
User :   28
User :   m
Doctor :   have you undergone any investigations?
User :   last time
User :   yes
User :   than doc suggested
User :   phisiotarapy
Doctor :   what investigations you underwent and what was the results
User :   i met with ortho
User :   he suggest me to go for phsiotaraphy
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   are you taking any painkillers
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor