Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Measure to control high blood sugar - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Diabetes
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hello
Doctor :   Hello XXX
User :   i have some diabetis problem my sugar is not in control?
User :   it is increasing
Doctor :   Please provide these details -Age: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   Since when were you diagnoses as having Diabetes and what medicines are you using for this?
User :   63;XXX;Married;60
Doctor :   When were you diagnosed with this and what medicines arte you using now?
User :   Karnium was my medicine
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   When was the last time you got the levels checked?
User :   10 days back
Doctor :   I suggest that you get a HbA1c test done and consult a Physician for physical examination and eye examination. Meanwhile follow the diet strictly
Doctor :   And try to exercise regularly.
Doctor :   For the levels to be controlled you may need to be put on insulin for some
Doctor :   weeks and the dose has to be titrated against the response that you are showing.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor