Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Masturbation with banana - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

User :   Hi
Doctor :   hi
User :   I don't know what to do
Doctor :  
what happend?
User :   thing is, umm.. it's kinda embarassing.. I got like.. a banana.. stuck.. in the wrong place.. and I don't wanna ask my parents!!! so embarassing.. and have no idea to get rid of it!
Doctor :  
whats ur age/sex?
User :   I'm female
User :   17 years old
Doctor :  
User :   so... what should I do??
User :   I'm seriously panicking :(((
Doctor :  
where did it stuck?
User :   well.. u know where!
User :   downstairs.. so to say
Doctor :  
vagina or anus?
User :   oh no, I don't like it anal
Doctor :  
in vagina?
Doctor :  
User :   mmhm
Doctor :  
relax dont panic
Doctor :  
apply some lubricant
User :   how will I get rid of it!?!?
User :   where do I get that ?
Doctor :  
do u have any lubricant with u?
Doctor :  
like prilocaine gel
User :   umm no I have never heard of it
Doctor :  
atleast any vaseline based gel
User :   hmmm ok
User :   so what do I do with it?
Doctor :  
just apply it and slowly u can remove it
Doctor :  
even though it is stuck there will be minor gap

Doctor :  
just apply nd try it ..if still it is not coming then u should see a gp
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor