Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Masturbation, healthy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi doc
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query.
User :   I am 21 years old

Doctor :   Ok

User :   Is masturbation a good practise?
Doctor :   As long as you are not hurting yourself it is not harmful.
User :   I don have tat habit anyways.

Doctor :   Ok
User :   My problem is I don any sensual feelings
Doctor :   Ok

User :   is that a problem?
User :   I don have
Doctor :   As you are still 21, you will slowly develop the feelings in future.
Doctor :   There is nothing to worry about.
User :   oh ok... because I don feel anything when I touch my body
Doctor :   That is natural. The feelings improve with age and the right circumstances.
User :   neither does any chat with boys brings such feelings in me

User :   is it alright?
Doctor :   Yes,
Doctor :   things will take their own natural course.
Doctor :   There is nothing abnormal about it.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor