Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Mascular degenaration - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   My father is suffering from macular degenaration. Is there any possible treatment for this ?
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :   is the diagnosis confirmed by some imaging modality?
User :   yes.... we consulted 2 three doctors also... and even they said the same thing....

Doctor :   what is his age?
User :   this was because he met with an accident a couple of months back and then his eye had to be operated.... he is 55 yrs and diabetic
Doctor :   ok
User :   pls help
Doctor :   which stage?
User :   4th stage
Doctor :   is it dry or wet?
User :   dry
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   laser coagulation is one of the methods which is generally tried
Doctor :   but that will depend on the patients condition

Doctor :   Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Other doctor chats you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor