Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Marks on the body and fever after increase in RBC count - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Blood Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hi
Doctor :   are you there
User :   My cousin sister has seen an abnormal increase in the RBC count, i dont know the exact readings but it seems that she has also got some marks over the body and fever
User :   we met the doctor and the doctor did put her on some saline and then some tablets the marks have disapeared
User :   the doctor has suggested her to go for some blood checks whose reports are due tomorrow... we are worried if its not very serious
Doctor :   Ok
User :   she has been suffering from some kidney stone problem last year and she does travel a lot... and may have had dehydration as well
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Yes XXXXXXXX I can help you with all the information you wanted but we need a longer discussion on this
User :   but some people say they are symptoms of cancer related diseases we dont know.. whats your opinion..
Doctor :   To know the probable condition what might be done, what helps her I wish to know
Doctor :   some other details too
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What is her age

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor