Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Maintaining a healthy diet for gastric problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   HI
User :   i have a problem where everything i eat or even drink (sometimes even with water!) upsets my stumach. its either an upset stumach, or im almost like, dry heiving in a way... its like a cross between a gag and not being able to burp..
i have had this problem for the past year or so, and it goes a way once in a while, but it came back a few months ago, and ive lost alot of weight because of not being able to eat..
Doctor :   How can I help
User :   im 18 years old, i shouldnt have acid reflex or any problems like that at my age..
Doctor :   Yes there are possibilities of you having that and it can be readily treatable with the medications and a careful watch over your diet
Doctor :   and regular and good diet will help
User :   i try to have a regular good diet, but anything i eat, makes me ill or have that gag reflex thing happen... i will try talking to my docter about it again, and if he doesnt do anything this time i will go to a speicalist. thankyou
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor