Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

MRI to detect cause of shoulder injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

User :   Hello?
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can i help you?
User :   Hi i have been having shoulder pains for a little while nw
Doctor :  
User :   im a baseball player. and i got tendonitis abotu a year ago
Doctor :  
User :   whenever iw ork out and do thngs like pushups, i feel my shoulder almsot popping in and out of place
User :   and its painful
Doctor :  
User :   when i spin my arm around in a circle i feel it like cracking
Doctor :  
User :   that's bascially my situation
Doctor :  
you have a lax shoulder joint and partially injured ligaments around the shoulder joint
User :   whats that mean?
Doctor :   causing you all this problem
User :   what do i do to repair it?
Doctor :   you need to consult an orthopedics's doctor and get evaluated for the nature of shoulder injury
Doctor :  
once the degree of injury is found
Doctor :  
than the treatment can be discussed
User :   what is the usual procedure for this/
Doctor :   you need to consult orthopaedician for and express your concern he will help you out

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor