Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Lumps on the chest and their treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hello, I have a couple questions, first my wife has a growth that is in the center of her chest, between her breasts, and she refuses to go get it checked out, she's had it since she was in her teens, and wondering what it might be
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is the size of that mass
User :   length its about half the size of a dollar and width I'd say maybe an inch, it is puffed up in the center, about the size of a quarter, and the sides look like a burn scar
Doctor :   ask her about any injuries to her chest in he childhood
User :   i've asked her mom and her and they don't recall any tauma to that area of her chest
Doctor :   what is the consistency?

Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again for 24/7 medical help.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor