Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Lump underneath left nipple - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   I recently came off a steroid cycle, and regardless of my natural post cycle therapy products, I have developed what can best be described as puffy nipples. Two weeks ago, I developed what feels to be a lump underneath my left nipple. About a week ago, I developed nipple sensitivity. I am 19 years of age and have quite learned my lesson! What options do I have?
Doctor :  
Let me read it
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
firstly you need to see a general surgeon
Doctor :  
and get your breasts examined
Doctor :  
Also a test might be necessary to see the type of mass
User :   My current fear is that I may no longer be carried under my parents insurance, and as such, they are unaware of the circumstance
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
But whatever the issues
Doctor :  
you will need to get it examined first

Doctor :   to avoid complications

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor