Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Lump over testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Cancer
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   DR AAAAAAA here
User :   I found a small pea sized lump on the top of my right testical. I am 13. What is this
Doctor :   how can I help you?
Doctor :   please describe the 'lump' in detail.
User :   um
User :   it is small
User :   firm
User :   like
User :   a bit hard
User :   abnormal
Doctor :   is it soft/firm/hard in consistency?
Doctor :   does it pain on touch?
User :   no
Doctor :   is it causing discomfort?
User :   yes but mentally
User :   not physiclly
User :   it has on occasion
Doctor :   is it moveable or fixed?
User :   its litereally
User :   on the
User :   ya
Doctor :   it could be either remnant of testicle that could be a small epidydimal cyst. if it is not giving any physical discomfort, you can leave it alone
User :   its fixed
User :   what
User :   is a small epidydimal
User :   cyst
Doctor :   it might regress with time or if it persists or starts giving any new symptoms, get it examined by your doctor
User :   is this testiculer
User :   cancer
User :   should i be consurned
User :   that this might turn into testiculer cancer
Doctor :   epidydimal cyst is benign, not cancer, it originates from epidydimis or the tube that later forms the seminal duct
User :   but
User :   its not on the epidydimus
Doctor :   no, you can relax about cancer, it does not turn cancerous
User :   its on the testical
User :   good
User :   good
User :   how would i indefetify
User :   a cancerous
User :   lump
Doctor :   as I said, with examination done by your doctor it can be identified
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor