Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Lump on the testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
User :   hi i have a small lump that i can feel on my right testicle at the bottom of it. im 22 i know i masturbate way to much only started to notice it for the last couple of months... it hasnt changed in size also it feels like its only there when i masturbate and when i feel it when i move my finger over a little to the right it feels really sore other than that it dont bother me at all really. i dont have insurence to go to the doctors or get any test done and its just bother me the thought that it could be something really serious any ideas???
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   let me read
User :   ok
Doctor :   it needs an ultrasound scan of the scrotum to know what it is

Question is related to
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor