Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Lump on the right foot - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have this like little lump on the right side of my right foot what could it be
Doctor :   What is its size
Doctor :   and how long it is been there
User :   bout two erasers im not sure how long
User :   could it just be a bone?
Doctor :   Does that pain
User :   no it doesnt
Doctor :   Where is it exactly
Doctor :   and how does it touch?
User :   its hooked onto the end of one of the bone lines
User :   like the joint lines
User :   from the ankle to the toe but on the right side
Doctor :   towards the great toe?
User :   at the end like
User :   the smallest toe
Doctor :   Is it hard to touch
User :   yeah sorda
Doctor :   It could be callous or bone ,
Doctor :   apply moisturizing cream
Doctor :   there frequently
Doctor :   it supples
Doctor :   if so then it is callous
User :   what kind of cream
Doctor :   and wear proper foot wear
Doctor :   Foot care cream
User :   ok
Doctor :   avoid pointed shoe

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor