Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Lump on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
User :   its a bit personal are you a male or female doctor
Doctor :  
I am female doctor.please proceed with your query
User :   i have a lump onmy penis that apears now and then
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
please provide your age, location, occupation
User :   22 portsmouth security officer
Doctor :  
are you sexually active?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
do you have a single partner? or multiple partners?
User :   single
Doctor :  
User :   could it be down to masterbating
Doctor :  
since when have you noticed this lump coming and going?
User :   few weeks
Doctor :  
and where is the lump located?
User :   shaft of penis
Doctor :   ok

Doctor :  
not in the glans?but the shaft? or junction of shaft and glans?
User :   not in the glans
Doctor :  
what is the color of the lump?

Doctor :  
your symptoms may be caused by a clot (thrombosis) in penile lymphatics (tissue vessels). This is usually caused by sexual trauma (even mild trauma may be the culprit) but this generally clears up spontaneously
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor