Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Lump near rib joints - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well i have a little lump that seems to be under my skin it feels like a 2 little bones connect but a little gap in bewteen it is on my chest on level with my heart to its right and i dont no what it is my parants say it could be mustle growing in as iv been working out im 15 5ft and 6 stone 10 what could it be??
Doctor :   how is your build?
Doctor :   muscular or thin?
User :   iv grew a 4 pac going on 6 pac in bewteen
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i think it is the rib joint
Doctor :   is it pains?
User :   nope
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   then it must be rib joint
User :   why can i only notice now and feel lumpy now??
Doctor :   as you are concerned
User :   oh ok :)
User :   thanks for your help
Doctor :   thanks for consulting healthcaremagic
Doctor :   refer your friends to our service

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor