Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Lump in the vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   im 16 and have a lump on my vagina
User :   ive never had sex
User :   the lump is hard and sore to touch
User :   and the flap on my vagina is extremely swollen
Doctor :   is it on the skin or the innerside
User :   the innerside
Doctor :   then it could be due to infection of the gland over ther
Doctor :   it needs physical examination
Doctor :   and if confirmed
User :   is it anything to worry about ?
Doctor :   a course of antibiotic and painkiller will be required
User :   if you squease it liquid stuff comes out
Doctor :   is there any discharge
Doctor :   colour and
User :   its clear
Doctor :   any foul smell
User :   no foul smell
Doctor :   size

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor