Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Lump in the neck - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   I have a lump on the right side of my neck, I get headaches and my eyes start to hurt if I rub the lump it causes shooting pains up to my head should I be worried?
Doctor :   sure we will assist you
Doctor :   can you tell me where exactly is the lump/
Doctor :   is it painful or is there any discharge or redness?
User :   roughly it goes from right infront of my ear to about 2inch done
Doctor :   size of the lump
User :   its just painful
User :   its roughly about 3inch long and 1inch wide maybe

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor