Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Lump caused in vaginal area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   I'm in a long term relationship. My boyfriend was a virgin before we had sex for the first time (2 years ago). Two years before that (thats a total of 4 years ago) I had protected sex w/ my high school boyfriend. I've never had any symptoms of anything in the past other than a yeast infection i got a couple years ago. So anyway my question is that currently i have what looks like a guald. I got it a couple days ago bc idiotically i walked four miles in the heat wearing jeans. I've got big thighs so my skin rubs together and i sweat bad. Last night i had four little bump like things on the guald. I put some medicated powder on my guald and this morning the bumps are gone. The area is still red (guald) but it doesnt hurt as bad as it did when i first got it. Doesnt hurt when i pee. Do those little bumps sound like herpes or am i just being paranoid?
Doctor :   our data shows thatyou had a chat with one of our doctors for the same
User :   yeah but that was before the bumps.
User :   i was asking you about the bumps
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when are you having this?
User :   the guald has been there a couple days but it's getting better. THe bumps showed up last night but they were gone this morning. The guald is still there but not near as bad as it used to be
Doctor :   i did not get the wordguald
Doctor :   are you there?
User :   yes
Doctor :   what is gauld
Doctor :   I dint get the meaning of it
User :   a guald is like a sweat rash. just raw skin from where i sweated so much and was wearing tight jeans
User :   also sometimes spelled galled
Doctor :   it could be pustular urticaria
User :   i'm not familiar with what that is
Doctor :   that is causing the rsh
Doctor :   the sweat is the triggering factor
User :   what do i do about it?
Doctor :   the cotton underwear
Doctor :   should prevent it from recurring
User :   ok
Doctor :   if you have sever symptoms
Doctor :   please get the physical examination den
User :   ok i will
Doctor :   have you filled the form
User :   yes
User :   thank you for your help
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor