Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Lump below left nipple, little pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
User :   Hi, Thanks.I am 26 years old male.I am feeling a lump under my left lump for pas one year, which i feel has tightened over the time.Also, My masturbation frequency has been high in the last one year say 4-5 times a weak.The lump is be anywhere around 1 inch in diameter now.Now it has started paining a little mildly.Please suggest, what should I do.
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   Let me read your query
User :   Thanks
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Where is the lump?
User :   Exactly under the nipple
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Has it increased in size?
User :   Yes
User :   I feel it has tightened
User :   over few months
Doctor :   Have you shown it to a doctor in the past 1 year?
User :   Yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What was the impression given?
User :   An ultrasound was done.It just said that although the shape of the left nipple is protuded from the right one
User :   but there is nothing serious
User :   No treatment specified
User :   The doctor said nothig serious in it
Doctor :   Ok
User :   It was about two monhts back
User :   But now i feel that it has tightened
Doctor :   Since it has been over a year
Doctor :   you should see a General surgeon for a complete evaluation of the lump
User :   Almost from a year
Doctor :   it has to be seen if it is fibrous tissue or a fat lump
Doctor :   which are harmless most of the times
User :   k
User :   Does it has any relation with the sex habits because i feel it little paining after masturbation
Doctor :   After masturbation, there shall be a bit of strain and increase in circulation
Doctor :   that is the reason you are feeling it
User :   yeah
User :   I have started a feeling of lump under the right lump, but it is not physically detectable there
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   May I know your height and weight?
User :   Height is 5 feet 5 inch
User :   weight is 60
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   is there any abnormal type of fat distribution in your body compared to others?
User :   Abnormal type of fat?
User :   I m sorry
User :   wat it means
Doctor :   like extra fat in the chest or abdomen like?
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   thats fine
User :   Can this lump be cancerous?
Doctor :   now, it does not seem to be like hat
Doctor :   as there has not been a large change in its size
Doctor :   but however it needs further evaluation
Doctor :   by a General Surgeon
User :   Should I see a General Surgeon or an oncologist.Pardon me.
Doctor :   General Surgeon is good enough for now
User :   Thanks
User :   Is it related to my masturbating habits anyways?And do I need to control them
Doctor :   It does not have a specific relation
User :   Because while attainig adolsence when there are sudden hormonal changes in the age of 12-14 years, people observe these kind of lumps, which go on their own with time
User :   Thanks a lot sir
User :   Bye
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor