Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Lump around the pierced portion of the belly - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infections
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i got my belly pierced about a month ago and now i have a lump around the piercing is that bad?
User :   im scared it might be something really bad
Doctor :   How large is it
User :   small
Doctor :   and does it pain, itching or redness?
User :   its red alittle on the top
Doctor :   Ok
User :   is that bad
Doctor :   You can apply a topical antibiotic
Doctor :   if it starts to cause more problems like oozing
User :   ok where do i put the antibiotic
Doctor :   pus it should be
Doctor :   seen by the family physician
User :   okay
Doctor :   on the lump
Doctor :   you should put it
User :   okay
User :   thank you
User :   it wont be serius will it
User :   is it scar tissue
Doctor :   it cannot be scar tissue with in small days
Doctor :   it becomes scar after sometime
Doctor :   But i suggest you see the doctor

Doctor :   as I cannot see it now
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor