Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Lump above the right testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi i have a lump above my right testicle what is it and what do i need to do to it
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have a lump above my right testicle
Doctor :   How big is it ?
Doctor :   Is it On the testicle itself?
Doctor :   or on the skin above the testis
User :   its about 3/4 the size of a marble, and i aint for sure i think it is on the tubes that go to the testicle
Doctor :   Does the size diminish with the day and grows
User :   yea, it has been different size
User :   it grow and shrinks
Doctor :   Okay it can be an hydrocele then
Doctor :   you will need to get an physical examination done for it
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor