Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Lower abdominal and testicular pain post sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   28 Years old man from XXX
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I have a problem of lower abdominal pain & pain in testis(Upper part of penis) after sex
Doctor :   Ok
User :   I have got every test done for lower abdominal, but nothing found
Doctor :   Since when are you having this?
User :   Last 2 years
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you get this evaluated previously?
User :   My Contact No. 0000 XXX, YYYY@YYYY
User :   no, Whom should i Contact?
Doctor :   What tests did you get done? Was a scan done?
User :   yes, indoscopy,ultrasound everything
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Did you have a past history of kidney stones?
User :   if you want to help me then mail me the solution
User :   no stones

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor