Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
154 Doctors are Online

Low facial hair growth - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   is ther any medicine to increase hair growth on face
Doctor :   Can you mention your age, and do you have any other health problems?
User :   26 yrs male
User :   no health problems
User :   good athelete
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   The only medicines given are to correct a hormonal imbalance and as you have none, there is no need for any medicines.
Doctor :   Many normal people have a constitutionally low facial hair growth.
Doctor :   It cannot be helped and is generally ignored as it is harmless.
Doctor :   There is nothing to worry about.
User :   shd I go with harmone tretment
Doctor :   There is no necessity as you have no other XXXXXXXX problems.
User :   thats nice
Doctor :   health
User :   ?
Doctor :   I suggest that you forget about this issue and concentrate on building other aspects of your physique and overall personality as they make a more lasting impression than facial hair.
User :   does mastrubation or having sex affects hair growth
Doctor :   No, there is no effect.
User :   but
User :   I am slim
User :   6 feet weighing 60 kgs

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor