Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Low appetite in children - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Growth and Development in Children
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   i have a son age 2 -1/2 years but not eating well
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What diet are you giving him now?
User :   wat to do for this/
Doctor :   Does he have any health problems?
User :   no
User :   banans,biscuit,choclate
User :   loaf
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you try giving him regular home food, made seperately for him in a soft consistency with added ghee, butter or curd
User :   ok
Doctor :   Like khichdi, besan panjiri, boiled egg,
User :   ok
Doctor :   His food must contain adequate grren leafy vegetables and other vegetables mashed.
User :   ok
Doctor :   Give him small frequent meals instead if large meals
User :   ok
Doctor :   Also give him whole milk with Junior Horlicks or Pediasure
User :   he is drinking nestle milk with rooh afza
Doctor :   Keep him physically active and encourage out door games especially in the evening sun after 4 pm
Doctor :   Give him fruit juices and fresh fruits
User :   ok
Doctor :   Avoid junk foods like rooh afza, biscuits, chocolates
Doctor :   He should be given more vegetables and dal along with eggs
Doctor :   Are you with me XXXX?
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor