Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Loss of stamina, pre ejaculation medicines for in vitro fertilisation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Infertility Problem
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
User :   hi i am 25years i am newly married and apna wife ke sath sex jab jata hu tab time tak sex nahi kar pata hu kyo ki thak jata he isliya how to improve sex plz let me know kon sa medicine lo
User :   hi
Doctor :   Hi,
User :   from which profession r u in
Doctor :   I am a General Physician, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist
User :   ok than plz help me out
Doctor :   Well if the problem is with the energy levels then you can try taking high energy drinks just before the session
User :   sir me dar tak nahi kar pata
User :   errciton to hota he lakin dar tak nahi ek bar sperm nikal jayta he to fir wapis nahi kar sakta
User :   aur sir sperm bhaut jaldi nikal jata he
Doctor :   its normal , once you ejaculate you my need minimum of 3 to 4 hours to get ready for another session
Doctor :   Have you tried any medication previously ?
User :   no
User :   medication matlab
Doctor :   Any medicine ?
User :   nahi koi medicine nahi liya
Doctor :   Shall i advice you a herbal tablet which has good result as i know ?
User :   plz tell
User :   sir sperm itna jaldi kyo nikal jata he
Doctor :   Shilajit Gold , it is much available in Indian market , and i have gone through patients with good result having long lasting sessions
Doctor :   sooner you get aroused sooner you ejaculate
User :   how to take this
Doctor :   you have to control your feelings , only then you can last long
Doctor :   try this tab , the dosage and the mode of administration will be in detail in a leaf let enclosed in it
User :   is their any side effect
Doctor :   No , nil side effects
User :   sir kya stamina ka koi kami he
Doctor :   Not at al , you need experience
User :   in what
Doctor :   after some days there would be no need for any medication as your body will pick the strength up
Doctor :   I meant since you are newly married and inexperienced in sex with wife it may take some time for you to get adjusted and have long lasting sessions
User :   sir i am taking nutrigo from Dabur
Doctor :   yes, that fine you can have it
User :   ya medicine kya chiz ka liya he
Doctor :   the medicine will bring up you stamina and the sexual satisfaction without altering any hormones in the body
User :   sir ya medicine meri wife bhi la rehi he so tik he na actualy thora din pahela uska miscariage ho gaye tha
User :   sir ya medicine kon sa time chaheya
Doctor :   there is no fixed time , it does not act instantaneously;y , its a daily dosing , you can take it in the night or in the morning after food
User :   wife bi larehi he so koi problem to nahi he na
Doctor :   You mean Dabur ?
Doctor :   the yes,
Doctor :   Shilajit gold is for men
User :   yes sir i mean dabur nutrigo i have for man and women both
User :   so we both can take na
Doctor :   yes,
User :   sir i have one more problem my legs pain a lot daily in morning and in bed time
User :   i have to make someone to sit on my leg for a while sa for 10 min
Doctor :   do you go for a daily walk ?
User :   no
Doctor :   i would advice the same for you
Doctor :   i dont think you would have any serious problem at the age of 25
Doctor :   good exercise will give good tone to the muscles and help you in such situations
User :   ok sir bye
Doctor :   Ok ,
Doctor :   bye
Doctor :   Take care
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor