Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Loss of erection during sex - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i can get a erection but i lose it when having sex a some point and i dont have them throug the day anymore what type of doc do i need to see what should i do?
Doctor :   u can consult urologist
Doctor :   how long u can maintain ur erection
User :   not long
Doctor :   i would suggest you to first consult a physician
Doctor :   later he will refer you to urologist
User :   they can help
Doctor :   for further investigation
Doctor :   yes they
User :   what the average cost
Doctor :   u need to consult them
Doctor :   depending on the problem they will prescribe you the medicine
User :   what do u think the probelm is im 20
Doctor :   how long u can sustain ur erection?
Doctor :   i need to take ur detailed medical history
User :   3 min i guess its not strong
Doctor :   then i can arrive at possible causes
Doctor :   worldwide this is the average time of erection
Doctor :   3-5 mins
User :   can i get a number because this lats 5 min
User :   3 min
User :   hello
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   u will learn to control
Doctor :   as u grow older
Doctor :   u need to relax
Doctor :   dont to panic
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor