Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Loose motions with abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   i am also having loose motion from last 2 days
Doctor :   Ok
User :   hello r u there
Doctor :   Are you having pain in the abdomen?
User :   sometime
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Where is it, upper or lower abdomen?
User :   upper
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How about vomiting sensation?
User :   no not at all
User :   do i have a stone problem
Doctor :   Fine
Doctor :   I shall explain you
Doctor :   You are asking about kidney stones right?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   In kidney stone, it shall be most of the times preceded by a urinary tract infectin
Doctor :   which includes symptoms like burning sensation while urinating
Doctor :   increased frequency of urination
Doctor :   fever and sometimes even pain while urination
Doctor :   and also there shall be pain in the stomach
Doctor :   or the back
Doctor :   which comes and goes
Doctor :   many times
Doctor :   Are you getting it?
Doctor :   Are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor