Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Localized back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I am suferring from back pain
User :   what can i do for that?
Doctor :   sure we will help you
Doctor :   your age and occupation
User :   age is 24 and doing medical transcription
Doctor :   since when you are having back pain?
User :   for the last 1 to 2 years
Doctor :   k is there any pain in thighs or legs simultaneously
User :   no localized around central back
Doctor :   you had any injury or fall or accident?
Doctor :   do you go for gym or in practice of lifting heavy weights?
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor