Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Localised rashes in the buttock - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hI
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   What do I do to get rid of the rashes underneath my buttocks
Doctor :   May i know your age and gender?
User :   18 and female
Doctor :   since when have you noticed the rashes?
User :   since I was 13 and went to boarding school
Doctor :   Is it only located in the buttock or is it generalised all over?
User :   It is underneath my buttocks
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   you need to be examined by a dermatologist
User :   why
Doctor :   To know the cause for the rashes
User :   okay, thanks
Doctor :   And for the treatment.
User :   okay
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting us.

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor