Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Less growth of baby's head, infection on dickhead - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Growth and Development in Children
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: Dependents: Yes/ No.
User :   my wife is pregnant and we find that the baby's head is 2 weeks smaller than normal. Is it a major issue
User :   Age-24,Female,married,78kg 5'6"approx dependants no
User :   r u there???
Doctor :   How many weeks is she pregnant
User :   It's her 9th month we are expecting the baby anytime in sept.
User :   16th Sept is the tentative date as per the doctor
Doctor :   No there are nothing to be worried about as there are constitutional reasons for the Small head size of the baby..
Doctor :   and it should be fine
User :   okay, thanks!!!
User :   one more thing about myself.......
Doctor :   please tell me
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done
User :   done
User :   I find some white particals on my dickhead everyday what is this is this any kind of infection??? and what is the wayout to get rid of it?
Doctor :   Well it is an Infection that you are having and that needs medications after laboratory studies
User :   so what kind of tests do i need to go through?
Doctor :   and will be curable if your having Sex with your wife i suggest that you get her examined and treated for teh same
Doctor :   Urine Culture and Routine willbe it
User :   I had her examined for the same some infection was found and the doctor gave her some medicines for this internal tablets n all
Doctor :   Yes then you needed to take it simultaneously along with her
Doctor :   never the less it shall be good if you can get it treated at the earliest
User :   but how can i take internal tablet that should be putted inside the vegina
User :   and i think i cannot tell all this to the gynecologist m so shy...
User :   u there doc???
Doctor :   Urologist will be the Doctor that you need to consult for these conditions
Doctor :   are you with me?
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor