Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Large absess under cheeks - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well i have a very large absess under my cheek
Doctor :   since how long
User :   but i dnt know what to do, i have never had one this big
User :   this morning
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   20 male, gloucester, unemployed, single, 13 stone and im 5ft11
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Any history of Allergies/ Diabetes/ High Blood pressure/ Thyroid/ Heart disease/Asthma/Stroke/Breathing problems
User :   none
User :   what should i do?
Doctor :   it needs to be drained
Doctor :   u also need a course of antibiotic
User :   ok
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult the physician
User :   what, at the hospital
Doctor :   ur can consult them at doctors office

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor