Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Lack of feeling while ejaculation and tests to be done for treating it - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3622 Questions
User :   Dear sir,
I m 30 Yrs old male, I m having a problem from last 1.5 yrs. When i masturbate or having sex then i ejaculate very fast sometimes and when i ejaculate i dont feel orgasm. I mean i dont feel sensation comes with ejaculation. It feels like having sensation but then it just come out with slight burning. Please suggest what to do or whom to consult.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   HI sir
Doctor :   Dr. here. Let me read what you have typed.
User :   sure sir
Doctor :   is the burning present each time you have an ejaculation?
Doctor :   do you have any problems in achieving and erection?
User :   not each time, but whenever i m having sex after 3-4 days
User :   no sir, no problem with erection
User :   but everytime i m having sex i miss orgasm
Doctor :   are you married? do you have a single parter for intercourse?
Doctor :   once you achieve and erection, for how long can you sustain it?
User :   no sir i m not married, and yes i m having a single partner
Doctor :   usually a erection time of 6 and half minutes and above is considered to be normal
Doctor :   do you have thoughts about your performance when having an intercourse?
User :   sir it depends. sometimes 2 minutes and sometimes 4-5 minutes
User :   no sir, no any thoughts
Doctor :   do you masturbate? if yes how many times a week?
User :   i do it almost daily
Doctor :   is there any burning sensation or discomfort while passing urine?
User :   no
Doctor :   do you smoke?
User :   yes
Doctor :   do you consume alcohol?
User :   once in a month or twice. thats it
Doctor :   please provide your height, weight, details of past medical illness if any.
Doctor :   the common causes for anorgasmia or failure to have an orgasm while having intercourse, include
User :   ht: 177cm, weight 80kg, i had gall bladder stone removel 2 yrs back
Doctor :   stress, anxiety, depression,
Doctor :   fatigue, worry, guilt, fear of having a painful intercourse,
User :   its nothing like that...and i m very sure abt that
Doctor :   fear of causing a pregnancy, the undesirability of a partner,
User :   i m quite a happy person
Doctor :   the undesirability of a setting, use of alcohol, any prescription or illicit drugs use.
User :   but i ejaculate its just i miss the feeling/sensation
User :   i never took drugs in my whole life
Doctor :   this missing of the feeling/sensation while ejaculation is called as anorgasmia
User :   my problem applies even when i masturbate
Doctor :   the treatment involves finding out the cause for it and treating it
Doctor :   along with couple therapy and counselling
Doctor :   by a sexologist/psychologist
User :   what therapies will u suggest?
Doctor :   i would recommed you to do a few things
Doctor :   1) Get a semen analysis done to rule out any possible infections that could be cause of the burning sensation
User :   one of my doctor frnd told me who is not a sexologist that i should consult a Endocrinologist
Doctor :   2) get blood counts and blood testosterone levels, lipid profile and liver profile tests done
Doctor :   3) get a counselling and treatment done by a sexologist
Doctor :   if the blood tests show any abnormality
Doctor :   then you would need to consult Endocrinologist for the problem that is found out
Doctor :   and get it treated.
User :   just to make sure sir that it can treated, right?
Doctor :   have you followed what I have said?
User :   yes sir, completely, i have written the tests u asked me to do
Doctor :   it can be treated with treating the cause, and couple therapy and counselling
Doctor :   is there anything else I can help you with?
User :   no sir, thank u
Doctor :   you can also take the benefit of our specialist panel sexologist and get an opinion once you finish doing the tests
User :   and how can i do that?
Doctor :   you can see my recommendations on the right hand sid eof your chat window
Doctor :   you can click on them and follow the links
User :   yes sir, i can see that
User :   thank u very much
Doctor :   to consult with them once you have the reports ready
User :   thank u sir
Doctor :   Please fill the feedback form say done when done.
User :   i will do the needful
User :   sure sir
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting me. Bye for now. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries. Please refer your friends to our service.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor