Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Lack of concentration while being around a person - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hi
User :   Are you being able to see me
User :   are you there Doctor
User :   Are you there ?
User :   Are you with me Doctor ?
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   Hi
User :   ok
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Allas
User :   you respond
User :   doctor i have a strange problem
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Hope you are able to help me
Doctor :   Please proceed
Doctor :   I will try my best
User :   I am not being able to see things properly when i have some one beside me
Doctor :   Ok
User :   Like the one that was standing here
User :   other wise i am fine
User :   not any problem
Doctor :   Did you get your vision tested recently?
User :   Just that when there is that some one i am not being able to see things clearly
User :   no doctor i do not have any sort of Vision problem
Doctor :   Is any part of your vision appearing blurred?
User :   all that is fine with me and nothing to worry
User :   not not at all
User :   just that i do not register any thing in my mind
User :   every thing goes blank
Doctor :   So, are you not able to see things in your peripheral vision?
Doctor :   Ok
User :   nothing else is seen
User :   but when he is not around i am back to XXXXXXXX '
User :   normal
User :   I would not say that Doctor
Doctor :   Ok
User :   What is this peripheral Vision
User :   that you are talking about
User :   I have known only one thing called vision
Doctor :   Side vision, vision out of the corner of your eye.
User :   so i do not think i shall be able to answer you
User :   What is that i thought we see with the center of the eye

Doctor :   I suggest that you consult
Doctor :   a psychiatrist
Doctor :   for lack
Doctor :   of concentration
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor