Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Laceration on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 669 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the trial chat with our doctor. This chat is only to provide you an idea how an actual chat would be like. Please note that the time of this chat is insufficient for the doctors to provide you a detailed answer to your questions. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page and you can select a package of your choice.
Doctor :   Hi
User :   My bofriend had a laceration on his penis due to a dog bite. He went to the doctor and got medication and it had healed properly. It is just not the size it was before. What can he do about this?
Doctor :   I think it takes more time for the swelling to reduce the size
Doctor :   At about 2 to 6 months
User :   the laceration occurred in May of this year and it has been fully healed for about 4 or 5 months and has not changed any
User :   oh, it was never swollen, it had not gotten as large as it was before since the accident
Doctor :   So the size reduces?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I think the size does not relate withthe injury then
Doctor :   Or consulting a plastic surgeon to see if there is anything that is related to the injury
Doctor :   and if it is correctable
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor