Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Knowledge about sex of baby during preganancy - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Pregnancy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3631 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   please type in small letteres
Doctor :   latters
Doctor :   letters
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence
User :   i wntd to know the sex of my baby..but my doctor didnt see anything but my baby's hand/arm between it's legs
User :   i am 18 years old
User :   im married
User :   i live in
User :   i am 5'7
User :   and i weigh 156
Doctor :   sex determination or knowing the sex of the baby before the birth is unethical
User :   i go back tomorrow for another doctor hopes my baby changed positions
User :   but my doctor said since my baby's hand/arm was betwen it's legs then it's possible of being a boy. is that tru?
Doctor :   ok
User :   it that true?
Doctor :   not always gender determination by scanning is 100% accurate

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor